Telephony Solutions To Assist Customers With Physical, Sight Or Hearing Impairments
When it comes to using a phone there are many things that we take for granted. For the elderly and people with a visual, physical or hearing impairment there are a multitude of challenges to face each day. However, these challenges can be easily overcome with help from our friendly team at NB Data.
What telephony challenges do people with a physical, sight or audio impairment face:
- Being able to hear the phone ring
- Seeing who it is that is calling before answering the call
- Telephone scams aimed at the vulnerable
- Hearing the caller increasing the volume on a phone can also increase the noise
- Understanding the purpose of a ‘T’ (for Telephone) switch on a hearing aid
- Being able to make quick calls to relatives
- Being able to make an SOS or emergency call
At NB Data we offer a range of solutions from BT and experts Amplicomms with phones and devices that combine functionality, technology and design. Features available include compatibility with hearing aids, extremely high reception volume, extra-loud ringing tones, big buttons, alarms, nuisance call blockers and more.
Whatever your requirement get in contact with our helpful team today.
Check out our previous article here.